Re: Stock Market Report from Robert Miner

you wrote on 4/22/98

<All,

I think it is true to say that Robert Miner made his name by correctly
calling the Oct '87 Crash.

Well he has just posted a strong warning on his web site. The report is a
full 14 page job and makes interesting reading.>

Robert Miner is good, but you should be aware he has written similar warnings
many times in the last year or two. If I believed every prediction of the
potential for a bull market ending top, I would have been out of the market a
long time ago. Maybe he will be right this time, but he has been far from
perfect.

Pete Greco