Re: FUTURES: LSS TRADING SYSTEM

> Greetings,  I am studying a book "Winning in the Futures Market " by
> George Angell.  Towards the end of the book he devotes one chapter to
> the "LSS 3-Day Cycle Method".  Has anybody tried this or is there
> software out there developed around this method??
> TNX...Arlen

The LSS 3-Day Cycle Method is based on a swing trading technique orginated by
George Douglass Taylor, who has been an influence on many well-known
traders including Linda Raschke. Traders Press has published his
"Taylor Trading Technique" and it is available in paperback at a reasonable price
from them. It is ISBN 0-934380-24-4.

Chapter 13 of the book explains the LSS 3-day Cycle Method in detail
and has been excerpted from  George Angell's "Winning in the Futures
Market:..."

I have been intrigued by Taylor's theories but found them impossible
to apply on a mechanical basis, which is what Angell attempts. My
tests of the LSS system found it not useful. The book is certainly
worthwhile, though be warned that Taylor's prose can be inpenetrable
at its best and clarifications from people like Raschke and even
Ruggiero, who did an article about Taylor in Futures Magazine some
time ago, are helpful is aiding comprehension.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC