Re: STK: Street Smarts picks

Peter Namtvedt wrote:

> At 10:49 PM 4/13/98 -0500, Joe Frabosilio wrote:
> >Hello everyone,
> >
> >Here are some stocks that I picked using Street Smarts setups.  All were
> >done by visual not by scanning  with the street smarts software.
> >
> >Momentum Pinball:
> >Buys only,  If I had added sells the list would be to much to handle.
> >
> >coms, amd, abs, amat, bay, ces, kr, mu, mot,  qwst, sunw
> >
> >Holy Grail:
> >AMD , KR
> >
> >ADX GAPPER (possible):
> >
> >AMD, KR
> >
> >I would like to talk with other traders who use Street Smarts setups
> >also if someone has the software to scan the Street Smarts setups could
> >you please tell me if my picks matched, thanks.  I think two stocks were
> >good setups for an Range Contraction, CCI, TRV.
> >
> >Good Trading
> >Joe Frabosilio
> >

> Eh?
>
> What is the signal on QWST?  I saw it mentioned in a newsletter
> recently. It was either Ruff Report or Skousen.
>
> Why would I not be a buyer?
>
> petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi Peter,

QWST was on my buy list, but on 4/14/98 it didn't hit my buy signal.  Today
it moved up nice but I focused my attention elsewhere.  As you could see
there were 10 other stocks on the list that were moving.  My time frame is
1-2 days after the buy signal was hit.

Sorry but I don't know how to answer your question:Why would I not be a
buyer?

Good Trading
Joe Frabosilio