STK: Street Smarts picks

Hello everyone,

Here are some stocks that I picked using Street Smarts setups.  All were
done by visual not by scanning  with the street smarts software.

Momentum Pinball:
Buys only,  If I had added sells the list would be to much to handle.

coms, amd, abs, amat, bay, ces, kr, mu, mot,  qwst, sunw

Holy Grail:
AMD , KR

ADX GAPPER (possible):

AMD, KR

I would like to talk with other traders who use Street Smarts setups
also if someone has the software to scan the Street Smarts setups could
you please tell me if my picks matched, thanks.  I think two stocks were
good setups for an Range Contraction, CCI, TRV.

Good Trading
Joe Frabosilio