Re: Fork

Greetings Traders:

I knew about this tool for a long time already.  Couple of hours ago, I
use the fork to try on the Hang Seng Index, it does provide extra
confirmation on my own indicators, wave counts, and time studies.  I may
or may not use it for my trading setups, it all depends on a particular
market setups.  However, it is definitely one of the few tools that will
lend assistance to the traders.  Please continue your .gifs.  Gifs are
important to this forum, I need to SEE the ideas of various traders in
order to incorprate some of their fine ideas into my own trading
systems.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong