Re: Randy re: George Lane re: Jack Carl

my experience at Jack Carl has been excellent...guys on trading desk are a bit
sour but arent they all...i found sales reps very congenial and
helpful.....support material was promptly delivered and full of useful
info....they signed me up immediately for other literature trial offers...i
recommend them..thats not to say i doubt that others have problems..in big
organizations its possible to have opposing opinions brought about by
divergent behavior exhibited by such a large staff....

but for what its worth i endorse Jack Carl

Rick