Re: DATA: DTN experience

In a message dated 98-03-27 07:32:15 EST, sarber@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< I used DTN for 3 years via satellite and it is the best service for the
 money on the market.Unfortunately as i moved  to a condo i was forced to
 switch to BMI via cable.BMI  >>

            Hi Bernie,

            I will be moving to a condo next fall.  The rep at BMI told me
that under federal law I can not be prevented from installing a dish smaller
than 1 meter.  Was yours a problem with condo association rules or related to
location (line of sight to satalite)?

                                                  Good luck and good trading,
                                                            Ray Raffuert