Re: TradeStation\EL Book?

Andrew,

I found the book "Using Easy Language" by Arthur G. Putt, Ruggiero Press 18

Oregon Ave. East Haven Connecticut 06512, USA. (tel. 203-469-0880) very
informative.  He goes through coding and system development of E/L very
clearly.  Also Omega Research has a system development "club" which sends
you a
cd-rom and booklet every two months(+/-) -- also very good. Check them out
on
their website (omegaresearch.com).

Peter Perry