RE: Source for C++ compiler

Jay,

Your message sparked some thoughts about various options you may know about
or not know about.  I have been a programmer for a long time.  I have
wrriten software for TS and I'm sure, been through the same things you're
going through now.  My comments are interspered in your message below.

Good Luck,
Brian.