Re: Daytrading versus... what?

At 10:04 PM 3/19/98 EST, Bill33908 wrote:
>Greetings;
>I saw Bryan's post and several replies, and would like to jump in myself.
>
>Aside from daytrading the S&P (which seems like a high-cash and high-hands-on
>method of trying to produce market profits), what are some of the other
>members of this group doing for their (trading) living? What are the favorite
>markets, methods, and trading time-frames (meaning are most day traders, a
>couple of days per trade, or longer term?)
>
>Any and all input is welcome... thanks in advance.
>Bill S.

Bill,

I have no "thread" here.  Day-trades and short-term positions
are part of my business.  Not just the S&P certainly.

Your failure to "snip" any of the postings you are replying to
or to give context to your posting in some other way seems to
leave you jumping in the pool alone.  What are we talking about?

Was this perhaps a private message?

Pete

petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx