The Company

RT's

As I peruse the Commodity Customer Agreement in anticipation of applying
for a futures account I find the boiler plate strongly written in the
Company's favor, which is no surprize.

My question focus's on the following statement:

"The Company shall not be responsible for any losses related to the
Accounts and incurred as a result of other than its own gross negligence
or willful misconduct concerning the execution of trades for the
account"

The level of experience out there with the "company" is extensive.  What
does the trade consider gross negligence? what is considered willfull
misconduct?

I'd like to find out where the boundry is..

queringly.

Don