Re: What are the basics?

At 01:40 PM 3/17/98 -0700, Tracy Mullen wrote:

>Referring to this last statement I am more convinced that using basic
indicators such as moving averages along with RSI and going with the trend
along is better than trying to predict a peak.  It seems like the simpler
the system the better it works.  I am interested in the typical number of
variables that are used in their system.

>Tracy

I agree, MACD, RSI and Stochastics, plus EMA should do it.  These make
up the best leading indicators.  I am unable to decide which one
give an the earlist signal.  May be it only works for us daytradesrs.

Pete

petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx