healthcare

hi, i know this is off topic, but i really don't know where to go....
i have oxford health insurance in new york and oxford is trying to
double individual policies by about 100% and group policies by
10%......being an individual trader i will get the 100%
increase.......all the other health care companies will follow....
is there a group or association i(a trader) can join to get  to get a
group rate?.
the rate increase when(not if) passed will have my healthcare cost more
than my data feed and if it happens in new york, the rest of the country
will get it too.i try to keep costs in line and this one is getting out
of control.
thanks
rich t
good trading