Re: Bond Pivots

John Dundee,

Thanks for posting the pivot table explanation sheets. Your tables make more sense now!

Could you possibly add a little more information about OBSI indicator that you use, the
formula for calculating it (if it's not proprietary), and how you use it on a daily basis.

In addition, I understand how floor trader pivot points are calculated, but I've never seen
floor trader projected highs and lows. How are these calculated?

FYI: an additional resource for the explanation of pivot points can be found at
http://news.bridge.com/NEWS/gfiv4_10.html

Thanks in advance,
Bob Hunt