Re: GEN - BOLT Online Trading

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:05:37 -0600 "Faust, Mark C" <mcfaust@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Hi,
>
>Anyone have any personal experiences, good or bad, with BOLT online
>trading?
>I am considering starting an account with them even though they are a
>little
>higher in commissions. The software seems to have more ability than
>the
>other online software.  They just supposedly released the newer
>version of
>the BOLT. I think they clear through First American also...Any
>opinions on
>that??  In advance, thanks
>
>Mark

I DEAL WITH FIRST AMERICAN ON WEB AND THEY ARE FAIR AS FAR AS THE SPEED
OF FILLING THE ORDERS ASPECIALY IN BUISY MARKETS.I DO NOT KNOW IF BOLT IS
GOING TO  HAVE THEIR OWN SOFTWARE AND  MAY BE THEY WILL DO A BETTER JOB
IN GETTING TO THEIR WEB SITE,RELIABILITY AND SPEED OF ACCESS ,TIME IT
TAKES THEM TO POST A FILLED ORDER ETC.

BERNIE
SARBER@xxxxxxxx