Re: ISP for RT quotes

Look for Sprint Internet Passport services.  They have internet services
at $1.50/hour or $19.95/month unlimited. I just got the disk, so I don't
know how well it works. They provide the Internet backbone in many areas
so they should know what they're doing.  Also they have local numbers in
200 major cities, as well as toll free access (for a premium), in case you
travel.

See the link:
http://www.sprint.com/sprint/press/releases/9710/9710010475.html