Re: Poll: Final Results.

RT's,
	I am posting the final results of my little poll. Although I had only 12
results.
1. Options are misunderstood by many traders. 2. Most experienced traders
make good use of this "tool". 3. "Options" provide a trader with a much
wider range of options, as opposed to trading straight securities. 4. It is
more difficult to trade Options then it is to trade securities. 5. Options
may be the better instrument to trade with than trading straight
securities.     Best Regards,  Brent

Question #1(easiest): 	Question #2 (best):
Options [2]		Options [6]
Securities [6]		Securities [2]
UN [4]  			UN [4]

PS Some assumed that my pole was a request for basic information on
options/securities. Thank You, I have been trading options successfully for
several years. I just wanted to see where RT's interests were.