RE: Option-All Trading

Does anyone have experience with the Options-All trading program? Rather that doing equal trades of say 5 OPTN per trade the program determines how many options should be traded based on the win/loss of the previous trade.  The program uses the assumptions that if your are 50 - 60 % right most of the time then you will be able to out perform the equal trades.
I am now trading based on even dollar amounts.

Anything that this reminds you of let me know.
Thank you for your help.

Tracy Mullen

tracy_mullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx