GEN : Globex Trading

Traders:

Couple questions on Globex.

1.  It seems to me that you have to have a special broker to do Globex trading
- ie. need a night desk. - any recommendations.

2.  I understand there are no market orders on the Globex - so how do you
place the orders - lets say I am in a Yen trade, it is going against me and I
want to get out, how do you place the order, and what is the likelihood of
getting filled.

3.  Are currencies, Bonds, S&P the markets to trade on Globex.

4.  It would seem to me that the Globex is a good way to monitor your trade
overnight, or outside day hours, and try and avoid getting killed in the
currencies overnight, especially if you have a big or dodgy position.  Is this
really the case.

5.  Any general comments - pro or con to using the Globex.

Edgar