Re: End of Day Data Vendors

You can download again after the "phone break".  They charge extra for
downloads after a "grace" of 9 per month.  This is according to their
technical support.  If you tried to download 50 times in one day because
you had an equipment problem you call them to put in an adjustment to the
download count. They are good about it. They just don't want everyone
making regular multiple downloads. I use it and think it's great. No
connection with them...blah,blah.

Jim McConnon
jmcconno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

scilink@xxxxxxxxxx; andrew@xxxxxxxxx; BetterData@xxxxxxx; sales@xxxxxxxxxxx