End of Day Data Vendors

I am trying to determine which data vendors is the best for End of Day
Data.  I was hoping that I could get some feedback from members on the
list on their thoughts and experiences.

I am concerned with the following:

- Data formats supported
- Availability of updates (ie: how early can you get data each day)
- Cleanliness of data and correction facilities
- Ease of use
- Quality of technical support
- Market coverage (ie: how many exchanges and markets are available)
- Historical data availability
- Cost

I have contacted the following companies for information:

- Technical Tools
- BMI
- Pinnacle
- Tick Data

Are there any companies which I have omitted?  If so please let me
know.  If you could direct your feedback to me, I would be most
appreciative.  Thank you in advance.

Andrew