Re: Futr: Wheat

At 03:43 PM 3/10/98 +0100, Stig Olausson wrote:
>TR's
>
>Take a look at this gigantic falling wedge in March Wheat and the
>divergence in Stoch and StochRSI.
>Perhaps it's time to take a closer look at what is happening in MAY
>wheat...
>As most of you probably know, a falling wedge is bullish and the divergence
>we see in the oscillators, are also bullish. But we are still waiting for a
>break out..
>But if we look closer, we find that we yesterday broke out of a small 4 day
>long BULLflag, with declining volume as confirmation. this bull flag has a
>potential objective which is above the higher trendline in the falling
>wedge.
>

>Stig

Stig and all:

The el Nino effect may lead to a major drought or a wet Spring
preventing planting at the optimal time with a dry hot Summer.

Pardon the fundamentals outlook.  But something here could be
taken as a contrarian signal

Short term I don't know, but for a position trader, things
look good.

Basically I agree.

Per
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx