Re: [Fwd: monitor problems]

In a message dated 98-03-08 18:08:33 EST, meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I am thinking that a good used color TV and a PC to
 TV card would be better. Cards are about $250 and then of course the
 cost of the TV unless you have a 27 inch TV on hand already. The cards
 are usually in the presentation section of a PC catalog.

 Harley

Harley,

My understanding is that the resolution you get from TV screens (even with PC
cards) are not as good as from computer monitors.
Maybe some of our hardware experts out there can confirm this for us.

William