Re: 3coms

Oliver Brady wrote:

> Any coments on 3com.It looks ready to break out.

Here is something of interest, below is from the.street.com.  This write
up was done on 3/16/98 9:16am.

"""As for 3Com, it listed just three spots where charges had been
inflated.  But the whisper all along is that a big chunk of the charges
were used to get rid of excess inventory that U.S. Robotics had stuffed
into the channel to make its financial performance look better that it
really was.

One thing's for certain: The Management Discussion and Analysis Section
of 3Com's 10-Q,expected within 45 days, should be more entertaining than
most. """

I do agree that 3Com has support at 32.5 and 28-30 and is one of my
stocks to trade.

The news CPQ came out with on Friday should bring 3Com down to close
support, but there were other things that I have read that said maybe
others will start to release bad news.  The two that I'm most concern
with are IBM and MSFT.

Joe Frabosilio