Re: Fw: ROC indicators

>Randy and Kevin;

>        I have one question, and that is, could this ROC be used for
>daytrading the S&P?  I would think that this indicator should be able to
>work in any time frame, from looking at the .gif.  Any comments from your
end?

>Thanks;

>Don

I do not know because I do not daytrade the S&P.  I believe to trade the
S&P you would
need a system, which is what I'm trying to complete with help of others.
If you can test it
daytrading paper I would be interested in your results.  Some other signals
you may want to watch for are micoro "W"'s and micro "M"'s.  Look for a
"double Apex" forming a "W" or an "M" within a very short time frame.
These seem to be even stronger than a single APEX.

from Petersburg, MI
Randy