Re: 3coms

COMS has been forming a base since November, and it has tested 28-30
several times.  Lately it has been trending up nicely, on a weak
market.  At 35.50, it seems a buy,towards its target price of about
50-55 (May-October).

I have bought COMS Apr 35 calls yesterday at 3 3/8.  We will see what
happens.

BTW, about INTC:  I broke down and bought Jan00 90 calls 13.50.  So I am
in the long term bull camp-  INTC, MSFT, WMT.

Happy trading

Girish Patel, M.D.

Oliver Brady wrote:

> Any coments on 3com.It looks ready to break out.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard209.vcf"