Re: INTEL......AGAIN

At 09:54 PM 3/5/98 -0500, G.John Boggio wrote:
>Realtraders,
>
>  I would tend to agree with Patrick's statement below...further weakness
>in INTC is still likely.  If you observed today's price action, INTC opened
>down 11 1/2 and was only able to muster a 2 point bounce during the middle
>of the day.  Typically, this would suggest that the buyers were not present
>even after INTC pulled back 13%.  Further, its current price of 75 1/2 does
>not reflect any significant support levels.  Therefore, I would look for
>further weakness over the next few days to continue to pressure this stock
>down to the 67-70 level.  At which point we may have a tradable buy or a
>long term buy signal which we can play.
>
>Just my opinion,
>John Boggio
>

>At 09:10 PM 3/5/98 -0500, Patrick Slevin wrote:
>>Personally I am not a stock trader. I may never own INTC.
>>
>>But I get the feeling that all the news is not out on INTC.
>>
>>While you fellows are looking for 85 and 120, is it possible that the
>>island reversal in the chart points to 65?
>>
>>I don't want to throw water on the party, but it seems the "Buy the Dip"
>>reaction to this selloff is perhaps unwarranted.
>>
>>Suppose the rumor on GE earnings is true; the Dow monster will bring the
>>entire party to a close.
>>
>>Just an opinion.
>>
>>--PJS

Look elsewhere for what you call a "dead cat bounce."  The next generation
of less than $1000 computers will be powered by Intel microprocessors.
Look at the results recently of the competition:  Cyrix and Applied
Materials.  Shocking!  That's not competition, that's copycats.

Good luck to all of you PC-gloomsters.

Pete
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx