Gen: Grousing: REAL/unrealtraders

BS"D

RT's,

Not knowing what the "creators" of RT  "really" wanted, one might rather
encourage co-operation with the moderators' regular administrative posts
requesting the use of captions,  STOCKS:  OPTIONS: etc., in the Subject: of
our contributions, questions and discussions.

This clearly would assist Mr. Kwong and associates with the problem of
referencing a research archive for RT users.

More specificly related to the current discussion: Being more considerate
with using captions and thoughtfully formulating Subject: headings would
surely facilitate wide-range participation in the group, aiding RT's to
freely  post, read what appeals on any given day,
and delete , wholesale, all the rest.

Personally, I find downloading all the various bulky attachments to be more
expensive and time consuming than sorting the mail.  {Thank you Evelyn Wood.}

With all that, the very .gif or .ela, which I "wasted" my time downloading
and subsequently culling from my disk, invariably becomes the subject of my
burning interest, on some future occasion.

Would it be possible for the management to short-stop, indes and store the
attachments in the new archive?  Thus, those who would appreciate the work
and creative energies lovingly invested in such aids, indicators and
illustrations can go to the archive/library and readily download them at
their leisure.

Focus and Time Management are harder to master than money mangement any day.

Respectfully,
Asher