Unrealtraders: Response from Eddie Kwong

RealTraders

As the creator of, and ultimately the head guy of RealTraders, I must agree
with Stig's comments and others who have agreed with him. When you have a
large group like this, its easy for the emphasis to drift little by little
unoticed, until it gets so bad that it provokes a sharp critique. We must
reduce the ratio of fluff to meat.

I commend those like Stig who take the time send us a reminder.

Effective immediately:

1. Please confine your discussions to the topic of trading.
2. Comment about the markets and methodology.
3. Keep good threads going.
4. Members who post bandwidth-wasting casual remarks, irrelevant questions
about computer hardware, browsers, politics, etc. will be issued private
reminders not to do so. People that keep doing it no matter what we say will
be removed from the list.

On that last point, I realize it's a judgement call, but there is no way to
delineate what constitutes an inappropriate post without seeing it first.
John Boggio, Scot Billington, and I will simply do our best to steer
everybody in the right direction without haven't to remove people.

Profitable trading,
Eddie Kwong