Re: SNP

Hi Kevin

----------
> From: kevin shin <kalalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: SNP
> Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 10:24 AM
>

> Can any long-experienced S&P trader explain what's happening at Globex
right now??
> It dropped 1,000 points (10 base points) right after the session started.
> I'm scolding myself,,,not having kept my short positions that I opened
today at the opening,,,
> I think I better go to Realtraders web site,,,and take all of my
anger,,,,,(joking,,,,I had my share today,,)

Though I don't trade the SnPs, I keep an eye on them
as they can impact on the currencies.

Near as I can tell the stimuli for this downmove came from
the Intel warning that profits would be far below expectations.
This announcement came after the mkt closed.

regards

ray

R Barros
101/25 Market Street