Prophet Problems

I have had nothing but problems from Prophet from the beginning.  It
worked OK like 2 times and after that I was only able to update my
stocks (on Supercharts 4) seperately from each individual chart window.
When I tried to update them all at once I get bumped offline somehow and
get the DOWNLOAD ABORTED sign.  Doing them individually is time
consuming and impractical.  The customer service over the phone and
through email cannot offer any solutions or ideas on how to fix this.
Dial Data was more expensive but at least you could talk to someone most
of the time when you called for help or whatever and I always got the
data even if sometimes it was not perfect.    At Prophet they will never
talk to you when you call.  They will call you back within several hours
if you are lucky.  The customer service person is nice but overloaded.
I have had it and I am going back to Dial Data tomorrow.

Jeff