Re: UNREAL TRADERS

Stig and RT's,
	You have a reasonably good point, however, unless some persons wanted to
put together a site where a consensus type of vote could be registered on
at least the largest trading securities everyone posting their opinion
about several thousand different types of securities would not be helpful
on real traders.

	So you think you see tops and bottoms. Trading based on that kind of
observation is contrary to my idea of trading with the trend. Will I watch
for trending? You bet.

	I have gotten some real good aids from some of the last months posts. Yes,
I had to sift a lot of sand to get the few nuggets.

	Finally, so you want an opinion. Short Soybeans, the trend is you friend.
Also, it must have been a bad trip.

Best Regards,

Brent