Re: Forex quotes compatible with TradeStation

Regarding price data for use with TradeStation,,,I think Comstock, FutureScource or DowJones Telerate are the ones recommendable.
For the dealers,,,,I would like to recommend either Rosenthal, LFG or Refco.
Other small bucket shops and internet brokers are not truly market makers,,,,they bid against their own customers.
But to trade with these big and established houses,,,the equity or account size are rather bigger than small shops.
About the big/ask spread,,,you can help but taking it,,,since that's what these houses are generating profit from. However,,,if you get to trade with these big firms,,,,you could lessen the spread substantially,,,probably down to 2-3 pips roundturn. And commission rates are always open to negotiation. If you need anyone to contact from any of above firms,,,let me know. I can refer to some brokers at these companies.

Above are all of my personal opinion from my own experience.