Robert Miner

     Michael,

     I shook Robert Miner's hand at the 10'th Annual
Astro-Economics Conference in Chicago,  I guess
that qualifies for 'first-hand' experience <g>.
He seems sincere in person and is dynamic and
likeable, more than his prose might suggest;
as it is quite opinionated.  (See the review in
Future's magazine).
     I recommend his book, whether projecting
probable pivots is of interest; there is much of
value in relation to money management and
documenting the progression of a trade.
     The software does as advertised, and works
fine on my old upgraded 486 with Windows 3.1;
it reads my Metastock files just fine.  I suspect
a newer Pentium and Windows 95 would not be
an impediment.
     I have had nothing but good experiences with
the author and his products.  I am on AOL, and
there was occassion to e-mail DTG requesting
retransmittal of an attached file; I am happy to
report a quick and courteous extra effort by the
Dynamic Trading Group staff.  Especially since
RM's staff was obviously not at fault.
He does offer a money back guarantee on the book and software.

     Best of trades, Michael.

     Rory Lewellen   RL2946@xxxxxxx

Robert Miner has a website at www.dynamictraders.com with a book for sale
called Dynamic Trading, and a software package. Anyone have first hand
experience with the author or his products? Thanks,

Michael