Re:Promoters

I don't mind most of these people.....I guess because I don't let them "push
my greed"
button......in fact, I believe that most successful traders would never get
on the path to profits without consuming and discarding tons of
garbage...I've read Rashke,Demark
Bernstein,Roberts and just about everyone else.....I've taken some good
stuff from
all....I classify things that I don't use as "good stuff" , because learning
what doesn't work for ME is just as important as what does work for
ME.........

What is THE most important part of trading?????????????

It's something that most people spend very little time on.......Can you
imagine that??????  THE most important aspect of trading is not sexy,
exciting, or easy to describe....so who would want to spend time on it?????
Someone who wants to stay in the "ballgame" long enough to make some
$$$$$$$$$$...thats who......

MONEY MANAGEMENT........who cares if I have 8 losers in a row for $500.00
each???????  It might only take a few trades to make back my $4,000 and
more.....

That's what this "game" is about.....not being correct in your analysis, but
making $$$$.
Yet, most humans cannot tolerate being correct only 20% of the
time......most humans
buy these courses, books etc...so they can be correct......they forget, the
real purpose is to make money..............

Tom Stein
comfut@xxxxxxx