Re: Gann

Joe,

I happened to be making a search and thought you might be interested in the
following results:

Gann Management Ltd, W.D. Gann Technical Analysis Software.
<http://www.gannmanagement.com/>
Theme Issues : W.D. Gann <http://www.investors.net/theme01.htm>
W.D. Gann Stock Course
<http://www.researchtech.com.au/bookstore/u_to_z/BK_124.HTM>
Gann WD Gann W.D. Gann Squaring Price and Time Charts
<http://jvm.com/cbotman/archive.htm>
W.D. Gann Method Of Trading
<http://www.researchtech.com.au/bookstore/u_to_z/BK_125.HTM>
W.D. Gann Information Interchange <http://www.flash.net/~vibri/page5.htm>
Theme Issues : W.D. Gann <http://ctcr.investors.net/theme01.htm>
WD Gann W.D. Gann Commodity Futures Grain Charts <http://jvm.com/cbotman/>
W.D. Gann Chronicles mathematical futures trading
<http://netspaceonline.com/~cbotman/chronicles.htm>

Should any of these prove interesting, I believe we all would like to hear
about them.
Regards,

Hal