Re: British American Co and Larry Williams

NPedersen wrote:

> Has any one looked at the Larry Williams course British American is now
> selling?  Any opinion's on Larry William's trading methods?
>
> This is the same company that used to sell/distribute the Ken Robert's course.
>
> Norm

Hi Norm,

I think it is the same company.  I found some company on the net that
was selling Larry williams,ken roberts and jake bernstein systems all
under one site.  I sorry I can't find that site again.

I was looking for more info. and systems on W.D. Gann, when I came
across it.  In case you did not know, Window on Wall Street users guide
defines "Larry Williams %R is the complement to Stochastic's %K. It is
plotted upside down from %k."  And I am now looking at his advertisement
Britsh American on page 13, there it is %R.

I don't trade commodities but I did find something of interest, its
called the Commodity Traders Consumer Report.  Its suppose to be like
the magazine Consumer Reports, in that they hold nothing back and don't
accept any advertisements.  On there web site they claim they buy every
newsletter,computer program,book etc and test for accuracy.  I checked
for Larry Williams Money Tree program and they have the results for
about $39.

http://investors.net/index.htm

I have nothing to gain from mentioning anything here.

Joe Frabosilio