Re: FUTR - working at a futures exchange?

Dean Chahley wrote:

> RT's,
>
> I'm wondering if I should pursue employment at a futures exchange - to learn
> how to trade better (& generate a steady income). Would this be reccomended?
> and if so, what are the proper steps to take?
>
> Any replies are appreciated.
>
> Dean,

        That depends on what job you take at the exchange. Most entry level jobs
will teach you very little about trading.  However, if you buy a membership and
trade for your own account, you will get some fast on the job training, as long
as your money lasts.
 Experiencedly,

 Norman