Copper - again

Hi Everyone,

About a month ago I first raised the possibility of a severe weekly MACD
divergence in copper.

Since then copper has continued to weaken - until today!

I know today is expiry for March copper, but the action still looks quite
fierce.
Are there any real traders out there who follow copper???
My experience of MACD divergences is that they are extremely powerful - but
as
with all such methods you need patience - AND deep pockets (Timing is very
hard)

I have a chart on my home page that shows the divergence if you want to see
it.

My homepage address is
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Gerald_Ashley

NOTE no www in the address.

Also I  know realtraders get annoyed at promotional stuff. So please
remember -This homepage is FREE
and sometimes WRONG - so don't use my trading signals as advice. It's just
for FUN.

Any views on copper - I would be interested???

Rgds,
Gerald Ashley