Re: MRKT: DJIA

I agree Harley - I just finished updating my site for tonight and
things continue to look "toppy".  I think the Dow could easily correct
down to 8200 - if it goes lower, could be interesting.  The NYSE
market internals also look weak, but the NASDAQ A-D line looks much
weaker.  Everyone can check out the brand new
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts and see for themselves.

Possible bright spots include the Small Caps which have shown strength
recently and the Consumer Cyclical sector.

Chip
Wireless in Seattle

---Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After looking at the charts tonight I believe we will begin to move
into
> the DJIA's first correction in some time. I originally thought the
> indexes had to move higher before they would correct. i.e., move much
> higher than the August highs, so the correction would stay above old
> highs. Part of my reasoning behind why I had originally thought that
> was. That of investor perception of the market. If the US and Iraq
were
> going to battle, then there was this feeling that the market movers
and
> shakers didn't want to worry the general public too much. As well as
> complicate matters by creating a technically sloppy chart. If the US /
> Iraq problems are being resolved in some manner other than gunpowder.
> They can now take their profits and deal with the sloppy charts.
Anyway