RE: DJI-Diamonds or SPY

At 07:34 PM 2/21/98 EST, JER3CUBE@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Hi RT-lister : )
>
>I saw Robert Duval in The Apostle this afternoon.
>If you liked Leap of Faith....you will probably
>like this one.  People stopped leaving the theater
>when they ran the credits at the end of the show.
>It was almost like a new movie was starting.

I couldn't agree more. If you want a more apt description of what the
"circuit" is like, try to find a copy of "Marjoe", a true documentary (by
the Maysle Brothers) of Marjoe Gortner, a "boy wonder" healer-preacher who
after he grew up, left the ministry because of the scamming he saw. Later
he returned with the documentary crew in tow, getting them through doors
they'd never have access to except thru Marjoe's influence. Sure, there was
still hucksterism, but there was also the unexplainable healings...

Michael