Underpriced Stocks

Dear RealTraders:

I'm not one to traffic in penny stocks, and as a matter of fact, my
broker (DATEK) won't let me transact in such stocks in my account ...
however, one stock that I've watched and traded over the past few years
has been Boca Research (BOCI) -- they make modems and other
communications equipment for computers.  Anyway, the book value of the
stock is around $5.50, and the stock is trading around $4.50 or so -- it
traded last week as low as $3.75 -- they warned of nasty earnings
recently, due in part to Asian difficulties, which has caused it to get
dumped. It has a low Price/Sales ratio and ZERO DEBT.

This is NOT a recommendation of ANY SORT and a solid fundamental
analysis and technical analysis of the company should be pursued -- I'm
offering it merely as a suggestion for those interested in low-priced
securities. However, I DO know that this company makes good products, it
has traded as high as $31 over the past two years or so ... in other
words, it's not a B-S company that is trading on dreams and bubbly press
releases.

I do not, nor do any of my associates, own any position in BOCI.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Michael Strupp
Candidate, M.S. Financial Markets & Trading
Stuart School of Business
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL