Re: ANY STOCK PICKS FOR THE WEEK?

DWBush@xxxxxxx wrote:

> What stocks (trading on NYSE or NASDQ) under $5.00 would anyone recommend?
>
> How about any optionable stocks to place a call order on?
>
> I appreciate any tips you can give me!  I respect your opinions and
> suggestions!!
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

No I don't trade any stock near or below $5.00.  The picks I have are
from last week carrying on to this week.  They are
KR,HBOC,OAT,CA,SCI,SUNW.  I missed both setups with KR and OAT now both
are at Resistance (I think).  The computer gave me a buy signal this
week for SCI ,SUNW.  But both stocks are still going down.  The other is
CA I had two signals here, MA and CCI.  Another buy signal MIGHT be is
the Gann Swing.  I just finished reading the article in STock and
Commodities.  CA opened at 47.75 on Friday which touched the hi
indicator. But it closed below it.  Waiting to see what will happen on
monday.

These are short term trades. Also some else told me that KR is going to
split on April 4, I looked on yahoo but that only has recordings until
march 31.  Does anyone know more about this?

Joe Frabosilio