Re: Suretrade number

At 11:51 AM 2/21/98 -0800, Jeff Hudis wrote:
>Thanks but the wierd thing is that there is no contact number on the
>website.  Only email and regular mail.  The email responses are slow and
>do not address specific questions.  It kind of makes you think.
>
>Thanks, Jeff

Jeff,

I guess you take the website information as being all that
is available.  You have to rely on the legal/financial system
to have a brokerage behave in certain standard ways.

For $7.95 per trade commission we should expect a truly
"no frills" approach.  If you're not comfortable with this
and want someone to talk to, contact Fidelity or Schwab.
Obviously when you get to contact a human there, the price
will be a bit higher (Fidelity can charge as little as $14.95
per trade).

Pete
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx