Copy and Paste in TS

Thanks everyone I guess there are a couple of ways to do this.
Here you go...
go to hypersnap.com  download their program excellent, can get demo for
free or buy for around 20.00, you'll like he's an example..

Press PrintScrn on your keyboard and paste image image of the screen
shot into any graphical software. Paint in Win95 will enough. Though
bmp files are too large. Download something that can save files
in more compact format (jpg, gif), like PaintShop.

Hold down CTRL and press Z, then Alt-PrtScr, then
CTRL+Z again.  Then paste the file into paintbrush
or Corel Photopaint and save it as a gif, bmp, or jpg.

Now I actually found an icon in TS toolbars that automatically copies to your
clip board. So I added the icon to my charts tool bar and everything worked.

Good luck

I'm goint to try the hypersnap.com site to see what they offer