Re: Iraq Plays...and astrology

You mentioned the use of astrology in your last email.
I am interested in both the stock market and astrology, but it has been difficult
to find some good and scientific study of the corresponding influences. Either
people completely dismiss astrology or put too much credit in it for the wrong
reasons. I'd like to
find some good and detailed literature between the position of planets and
probable or possible repercussion on the stock market and real data based on real
examples that would confirm the theory.
Do anyone of you could recommand some good books about it.
Thanks a lot !

Alexandre