Re: It's split and it's consequences

Well thanks for the feedback, I suppose I was wondering out loud what
others think.

I just found it far more difficult to get meaningful motion. I remember
when it was 450, years ago. I rarely traded it then either.

I agree with John, however. This may be incorrect (although I doubt it),
but I met up with Hank Camp (from http://www.programtrading.com/hlc.htm
) this weekend and asked him the same question. His reply included a
recollection of the XMI Index. Briefly, he said before it split there
was significant volume. Afterwards it became very thin by comparison.

As long as you are making money with it, Dick, then it may be just my
style or my general impression; but as it stands currently and for the
foreseeable future the index is no longer for me.

--PJS