GEN: systems and transaction costs

I've developed a stock system which is somewhat sensitive to transaction
cost - both price per trade and price per share. When looking at discount
brokers, I can choose a zero cost per trade broker (InternetTrading.com
at www.internettrading.com) or a broker which charges $15 per trade
(Attitude Online Trading at www.preftech.com/Attitude/attitude.htm), but
promises automated order routing, access to ECN's, and promises that they
do not sell the order to 3rd parties. They claim this will save 6 to 25
cents per share, per trade.

Does anyone have any experience that would confirm this? Does anyone have
any experience with Attitude Online?

Their claim seems reasonable, doesn't it?

Larry Lewis