Re: Stable Graphs and other shareware

To my understanding, the web site with the most resources to get delayed
quotes, track your portfolio, look at charts and which is free is Microsoft
Investor at http://investor.msn.com/home.asp. I did not find a software with
the same functionality and so easy to use, so even if I don't like Microsoft,
that's really a good site to use ! (you can check your stock options too)

Alexandre