ADMIN: Daily RT Bulletin, 2/13/98

RealTraders:

Starting today, I will be broadcasting through RealTraders a daily bulletin.
This will serve two purposes:

1)  Keep people up to date on procedural matters (unsubscribing, going on
vacation, ettiquette, etc.)
2)  Provide useful market data that may not be readily available elsewhere.
3)  Keep you up to date on any useful articles or features that have been
updated to the website.
4)  Provide information of personal interest.

If you have something you'd like me to put in the daily bulletin, just email
me at:

eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TODAY'S DAILY RT BULLETIN FOR 2/13/98: (Don't worry, it'll get better!)

FEATURED NOW ON THE RT WEB:
--------------------
1. The Realtraders Center for Instant Recovery From Stupid Trading Mistakes
Get instant relief from your trading pain by blowing it off--100% anonymous
and uncensored.
Also, as grusome as it sounds, suck off energy from other people's pain.
http://www.RealTraders.com/theCure
--------------------
2. The RealTraders Bookstore (new format, easier to user and more
informative)
3. New article about defining trends from Ray Barros
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack

If this doesn't work send an email to:
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx